📋 Job brief
Our Acquiring business is growing, and so is our team! We're looking to add a compliance Analyst at Paynovate to help us serve our clients better. The successful candidate will work with the Head of Legal & Compliance, collaborating extensively with our Operations Team, Finance team, and support team. Your daily tasks will include KYC, & AML checks, managing monitoring operations; the ideal candidate will be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. To prosper in this role, you should be fluent in high risk management and our industry’s principles.
- Research and prepare legal opinions on various B2B matters
- Draft and/or review legal letters, contracts and agreements and monitor legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance, as requested.
- Submit reports to the Head of Compliance and Board of Directors.
- Assist in the formulation, implementation and/or amendment of Company policies.
- Provide legal advice to the Company and make recommendations to Management as necessary.
- Attend special committee meetings as required.
- Implement and manage an effective legal and compliance program.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Educate and train employees/partners on Anti-Money Laundering regulations
- Researches regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information.
- Keeps other departments abreast of requirements by researching regulatory and filing information and by writing and communicating guidelines.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Conducts audits, review compliance reports, and inspects activity
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks
- Requirements analysis
- Our ideal candidate will have a Master degree, (Law or Finance)
- Transactions monitoring experience
- Experience of audits
- Ability to develop standards to maintain legal compliance
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Data analytics skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication and presentation skills
- High risk sectors experience
- Good command of EN/FR/NL
☕ What we Offer
• We offer an attractive salary with various advantages.
• You will be part of a company with lots of opportunity for growth.
• You will be working in a flexible environment.
💡 About Loyaltek Group
At the Loyaltek Group, we're dedicated to helping people benefit from a better financial system. Whether you work with our acquiring and issuing specialist Paynovate, use LoyalPay as your payment solution partner, run gift card campaigns with Giftify, or choose Fintronik for corporate cards and payment processing, the Loyaltek Group is here to process your money the best way possible: easily, efficiently, securely.