Loyaltek is a Belgian FinTech company specialized in gift card solutions for shopping centers. Our Gift & Promo Card solutions are used by over 350 shopping centers across Europe.We are a leading provider of innovative and engaging payment solutions to shopping centers, retail parks, and city centers.
We are currently looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Developer to help us drive new revenue in the DACH region (German speaking markets - Austria, Germany Switzerland), and the Netherlands.
The Business Developer will take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territories. To excel in this role you should have an engaging sales personality, be able to converse and negotiate business opportunities in several languages (German and English are required, Dutch is also preferred), be able to research and prospect new opportunities, and possess a strong desire to chase and close new business..
Business Developer Responsibilities:
Based within the “Business Development & Client Relations” department, you’ll identify new business opportunities in order to generate new revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow. As a Business Developer, you are responsible for:
- Contacting potential clients to establish a relationship and arrange meetings.
- Presenting and explaining our products & services to potential new clients.
- Attending conferences and industry events, travel to meetings.
- Preparing commercial proposals and contracts.
- Negotiating contract terms with clients and communicating terms to internal stakeholders.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets based on research.
- Helping management implement sales targets.
- Assisting with the management of internal lead generators if requested/
- Working with Marketing Dept to help convert leads to viable prospects.
- Contributing to the improvement of Marketing materials and presentations in multiple languages.
- Becoming a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
Business Developer Requirements:
- Becoming a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- You have good communication and negotiation skills in several languages.
- You are able to handle a part of the administrative work related to a new deal (purchase order, contract, invoicing…)
- You are fluent in German, English, and preferably Dutch.
- You are hungry to close deals and not afraid of rejection.
- You are self-motivated and can handle deadlines and a quota.
- You can articulate your thoughts clearly and engage with prospects.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- We offer an attractive salary with various advantages
- You will be part of a company with lots of opportunity for growth
- You will be working in a flexible environment