📋 Job brief
We are on the hunt for a Project Manager to join our product team as we evolve our FinTech services. This new colleague will work collaboratively with all departments across the Paynovate divison. We're an ever-evolving Fintech, with a young team and a clear vision. With your passion for developing smart, user friendly products, not to mention your affinity for e-commerce payments, you'll be involved in our Product development.
- Involvement in all aspects of the development process including research, design, operational assessment, development, testing and implementation on assigned projects
- First review of the tickets to check if:
- The request is admissible
- If any information is lacking to allow adequate analysis of request
- Project Management for new Product implementation
- Product testing & review
- Providing input with regard to the overall product strategy
- Being the central point of contact for suppliers during the Product development phase
- Create and assign IT tasks to be executed during weekly sprints
- Elaborate and maintain Product FAQ and Knowledge Base articles
- Draft documentation such as processes, user guides, etc.
- Create document templates
- Documentation review
- Draft of daily CEO meeting agenda and minutes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for precise summarization and articulation of customer/internal department problems/requirements/issues/concerns.
- Bachelor degree in IT, Product Management, Project Management or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong analytical skills. IT knowledge will be considered as an asset.
- Testing abilities.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to successfully plan and execute testing strategies for e-commerce platform in order to ensure the quality of the products.
- Technical skills and knowledge in the e-payment sector will be considered as an asset
- Ability to be creative, think outside the box, challenge status quo and seek opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills; required to develop relationships with all members of the team as well as vendors, field partners, clients, and advisors.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage a demanding workload to ensure that all deadlines and mandates are met.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and to adapt to changing priorities.
- Good commands in English (C2) and French (B1/2). Any other European languages are considered an asset
💡 About Loyaltek Group
At the Loyaltek Group, we're dedicated to helping people benefit from a better financial system. Whether you work with our acquiring and issuing specialist Paynovate, use Loyalpay as your payment solution partner, run gift card campaigns with Giftify, or choose Fintronik for corporate cards and payment processing, the Loyaltek Group is here to process your money the best way possible: easily, efficiently, securely.