📋 Job Brief
The Loyaltek Group is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join our wonder-team to lead them and help them keep up with our constant growth and evolutions 🚀
As our new Chief Financial Officer for the gift cards division, you will perform effective risk management and plan Giftify's financial strategy. It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances. In this position you'll be responsible of managing a team of finance officers and you'll provide them guidance as needed. You will report to the CEO.
✨ Your main responsibility is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
Perform risk management by analysing the organization’s liabilities and investmentsDecide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risksControl and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structureEnsure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operationsManagement of finance team (accountants, controllers, billing officers etc.)Manage vendor relationshipsPrepare reliable current and forecasting reportsEnsure compliance with the law and company’s policies
💪Your profile as a Chief Financial Officer (m/f/x):
Proven experience in a relevant roleIn depth knowledge of Belgian GAAPExcellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methodsProficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. Winbooks)Ability to strategize and solve problemsStrong leadership and organizational skillsExcellent communication and people skillsAn analytical mind, comfortable with numbersYou are curious, ambitious and born team-leader - yet you can easily delegate and distribute authority and tasks to ensure maximum team productivity.You have excellent interpersonal communication skills and thrive in contact with clients, partners and colleagues.Diplomat with great de-escalation skills.You have solid organizational skills, and you work well under pressure.You have an analytical mindset that allows you to break down complex projects into actionable tasks and milestones.You are ready to take on a new challenge 💪BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field;
☕ What we Offer
- A competitive salary ,extensive on-the-job coaching and training with clear areas of responsibility
- A flexible but fast-paced work environment with the possibility to work remotely from home at later stages
- If you love working from the office, ours is located in the heart of Brussels, just in front of Central Station
- We are on the 7th floor and have the most amazing rooftop with the best view of Brussels
- A group health insurance (DKV) and a hotline available for both you and your family for free consultations with a mental health specialist
- Language Courses for any level in French, English, Dutch, Italian, Spanish...
- Access to the Loyaltek Academy: group courses around well-being at work, business development, account management, marketing... and much more to come
- Meal vouchers
- Tons of get-togethers: team building, monthly after-work parties...
- Career development and growth opportunities: Internal mobility is the best mobility
💡 About Loyaltek Group
At Loyaltek Group, we're on a mission to help people have a better financial system. Whether you work with our acquiring and issuing specialist Paynovate, use Loyalpay as your payment solutions partner, run gift card campaigns with Giftify, or choose Fintronik for corporate cards and payment processing, Loyaltek Group is here to process your money the best way possible: easily, efficiently, and securely.