📋 Job brief
Our Acquiring business is growing, and so is our team! We're looking to add a compliance officer at Paynovate to help us serve our clients better. The successful candidate will work with the Head of Legal & Compliance, collaborating extensively with our Operations Team, Finance team, and support team. Your daily tasks will include KYC, & AML checks, managing monitoring operations; the ideal candidate will be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. To prosper in this role, you should be fluent in risk management and our industry’s principles.
- Running the local compliance and risk activities from a strategic and an operational perspective.
- Working within a compliance team with a focus on AML and Counter-Terrorism-Financing (CTF).
- Handling initiative and projects related to AML/CTF while maintaining AML and customer due diligence (CDD) alerts.
- Develop an AML/CFTP monitoring plan annually.
- Supporting and giving advice for all employees on compliance and legal matters;
- Reinforcing the Compliance culture by sharing experience and knowledge;
- Creating trainings, e-learning and tests about Compliance topics;
- Drafting policies and procedures or updating the existing policies and procedures in order to be
- Following the evolution of the regulatory environment impacting the financial sector
- We're looking for someone with a analytical mind
- Previous experience in compliance (min 2 years)
- Our ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree, (Law or Finance)
- Fluency in English and French
- This role requires someone very detail-orientated, with a *highly* organized mindset
- The successful candidate will need to be comfortable working with a variety of other teams both internal and external
- Experience in bank & insurance would be considered a large plus
💪For this position of compliance officer (m/f/x), we offer you:
- Flexible work environment (100% remote possible)
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Meal vouchers