💳 About Giftify
Giftify is a proud FinTech/MarkTech scale-up leader in turn-key Gift Card solutions for Shopping Centres across Europe.
Through our Gift Card products, our passion is to bring efficient and innovative solutions to allow Shopping Centres and Retail Parks to raise and revolutionize their marketing strategy 'one gift card at at time'.
📋 Job Brief
Giftify is looking for a senior accountant to join our wonder-team to help them keep up with our constant growth and evolutions 🚀
As our new senior accountant you will work collaboratively with your peers and a team of highly skilled business developers, customer success manager legal advisors.
- GL accounting;
- Monthly financial reporting (financial and operational);
- Participation to the development & follow-up of the financial internal control processes & procedures;
- Participation to monthly & annual closings;
- Continuous improvement and automation of all the accounting procedures;
- Implementation of analytical accounting;
- Bring structure within the department and help reducing the costs where necessary;
- Support other departments by providing analyses & recommendations.
✨Your profile as an Senior accountant (m/f/x):
- Degree in accounting;
- Fluent in French and English;
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar position;
- Very good knowledge of BGAAP;
- A database management knowledge and SQL experience is a plus;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Strong relational skills : team player & flexible;
- Hands-on experience with accounting software (Winbooks) is a plus;
- Organized, motivated, efficient & detailed oriented;
- You can and dare to take on responsibilities in a fast-growing company;
☕ What do we offer:
- A competitive salary,extensive on-the-job coaching and training with clear areas of responsibility
- A flexible but fast-paced work environment with the possibility to work remotely from home at later stages
- If you love working from the office, ours is located in the heart of Brussels, just in front of Central Station
- We are on the 7th floor and have the most amazing rooftop with the best view of Brussels
- A group health insurance (DKV) and a hotline available for both you and your family for free consultations with a mental health specialist
- Language Courses for any level in French, English, Dutch, Italian, Spanish...
- Access to the Loyaltek Academy: group courses around well-being at work, business development, account management, marketing... and much more to come
- Meal vouchers
- Tons of get-togethers: team building, monthly after-work parties...
- Career development and growth opportunities: Internal mobility is the best mobility
💡 About Loyaltek Group:
At Loyaltek Group, we're on a mission to help people have a better financial system. Whether you work with our acquiring and issuing specialist Paynovate, use Loyalpay as your payment solutions partner, run gift card campaigns with Giftify, or choose Fintronik for corporate cards and payment processing, Loyaltek Group is here to process your money the best way possible: easily, efficiently, and securely.