💡 About the Loyaltek Group
At the Loyaltek Group, we're dedicated to helping people benefit from a better financial system. Whether you work with our acquiring and issuing specialist Paynovate, use Loyalpay as your payment solution partner, run gift card campaigns with Giftify, or choose Fintronik for corporate cards and payment processing, the Loyaltek Group is here to process your money the best way possible: easily, efficiently, securely.
The Integration team is a vital part of our Product Organisation, and has 3 key responsibilities:
- Integration - Taking our customers live
- Technical Sales - Providing technical know-how to the sales conversation to win deals
- Product Feedback - Acting as the bridge between our customers & product development
We rely on them to take our biggest customers live - quickly and with exceptional quality. We rely on them to build relationships with customers and provide world-class service. We rely on them to pick up on the way customers use our products and make suggestions for improvement.
If you are tech savvy (not necessarily a developer), enjoy customer-facing challenges, have great project management skills and are excited to play a part in our story, we want to hear from you!
📋 Job brief
As one of our Integration Managers, you will:
- Build ongoing trust with both customers and internal teams.
- Act a ‘trusted technical advisor’ for the customer, all the way from sales → go-live.
- Project manage and lead the integration process, matching great customer service with a drive towards speed and quality.
- Show leadership internally, by identifying and pushing better ways of working.
- Work closely with our sales teams to win deals, by providing technical expertise.
- Advocate for our customer’s needs, by delivering insightful feedback to our product teams.
- Work cross-functionally every day. Integration Sales is a bridge between many teams.
- Do strategic planning. Everyone needs to think ahead to how we’re improving for the future
What we need from you:
- Be a real team player. Caring personally about your teammates.
- Have experience in a customer-facing role, ideally Technical Sales, Solution Engineering, Implementation, Onboarding, Delivery, Customer Success, Technical Account Management, Technical Support or Developer Relations.
- Great communication with internal/external stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
- A proactive mindset. Identifying problems, finding solutions and following them through.
- Strategic thinking. Balancing our urgent priorities with long-term projects.
- A keen interest and understanding of APIs. What’s your favourite API?
- A keen interest in Fintech and Payments. What’s your favourite Fintech product?
Nice to have:
- Experience working in Payments, Acquiring, FinTech or Financial Services.
- Any previous work in a SaaS company or with APIs.
- Design skills and an eye for UX/UI.
- Languages beyond English.
- Interests you’re passionate about outside of work.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home and our incredible office in Brussels