📋 Job brief
We are on the hunt for a Senior Marketing Manager. This role is specifically for Giftify, the Gift Card division of the Loyaltek Group. We're an ever-evolving Fintech, with a young team and a clear vision. With your passion for digital marketing, email /content creation, project management, and your general amazingness you'll help bring Giftify up to the next level.
You will be responsible for:
• Creating marketing materials for the many Giftify teams, with particular emphasis on Sales Pitch Decks, Product Documentation, Client-Facing Materials, and much more
• Taking ownership of all Giftify’s many forthcoming client services
• Co-driving an exciting new project: Marketing Consulting as a Service project, for which you will also be POC for clients.
• Responsibility for our CRM (HubSpot)
• Full responsibility for all our Social Media channels – organic first, growing to advertising as needed (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) + community
• Website Manager – responsible for keeping our website up to date and upgrading our content; you will be empowered to investigate updates for our
localized pages based on SEO research (SEMrush) and coordinate with internal translators for local content (FR, NL, IT, PT, PL, DE, ES)
• Reporting Responsible for Giftify: Monthly Marketing Reports, Bi-Weekly Competitor Reports/Press Reports (Global and Regional)
• Market Research
• Local-Level PR and Activations for Giftify – coordinate with Business Development and Account Management for co-branded opportunities with our clients.
• Help develop a loyalty structure with our customers based on your awesome data analysis.
• Analyze customer experience flow through websites and recommend improvements.
• Compile collaborative reports per campaign, sales quarter, and channel.
• Work parallel with the Product and Design teams to ensure that all marketing communications are in sync with software capabilities.
• Design A/B tests with the Marketing team for SEM and Newsletter campaigns
• Be the Fearless Champion who is committed to improving Giftify's brand reputation and delighting our clients and colleagues.
• 3+ years of experience with digital marketing: email, content, social, or performance
• Having a degree with a concentration in Marketing, Communications, or Language is nice but not necessary.
• You're a detail-oriented person with strong organizational skills.
• You feel at home working with SEO, SEM, retargeting, email marketing, and Google Analytics
• You know your way around HubSpot (or other CRM) and are ready to 'wow' us with your tagging and segmentation skills.
• You are an autonomous worker, happy to receive a briefing and get on with impressing colleagues with your skill!
• You are a thoughtful multi-tasker: you know how to prioritize your projects by urgency and deadline.
• Knowledge of graphic design and Adobe Creative software is considered a major bonus but is not required.
• Must be fluent English other European languages considered a plus.
• If you're energetic, open, brilliant with content, and ready to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in all things digital … then you're the one we're looking for!
• We offer an attractive salary with various advantages.
• You will be part of a company with lots of opportunity for growth.
• You will be working in a flexible environment.
At the Loyaltek Group, we're dedicated to helping people benefit from a better financial system. Whether you work with our acquiring and issuing specialist
Paynovate, use Loyalpay as your payment solution partner, run gift card campaigns with Giftify, or choose Fintronik for corporate cards and payment processing, the Loyaltek Group is here to process funds the best way possible: easily, efficiently, securely.