At Loyaltek Group, we’re working hard to build a strong, reliable and innovative payment solutions. Whether you work with our acquiring and issuing specialist Paynovate, use Loyalpay as your payment solution partner, run gift card campaigns with Giftify, or choose Fintronik for corporate cards and payment processing, the Loyaltek Group is here to process your money the best way possible: easily, efficiently, securely.
The Loyaltek Group is dedicated to helping people benefit from a better financial system. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Based within the “Operations” department, you will work closely with the sales and other department, to provide support to our customers.
As Customer Support Officer, you are responsible of:
• Handling and carefully respond to all customer inquiries received by phone or email
• Providing excellent customer service through active listening
• Working with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
• Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
• Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive
• Appropriately communicate with customers via phone and email
• Native English Speaker
• High School Graduate or GED
• Availability to work various shifts
• Proficiency with desktop computer system and Internet skills
• Proven oral & written communication skills
Considering your role is to provide support service outside the normal working hours of our customers, there isn't many tickets to be answered.
The average is about 2 tickets on a 4 hours shift. You would get a notification on your smartphone or computer when there is a ticket to be answered.
This means your role is mainly to be available to help the customer if and when it happens to be needed.