📋 Job brief
We are on the hunt for a Lead Developer to join our Engineering team. This new colleague will work specifically with Paynovate, the acquiring, banking and issuing division of the Loyaltek Group. We're an ever-evolving Fintech, with a young team and a clear vision.
Do you love to code and coach your team? Are you passionate about solving complex problems and working with people from all areas of the business?
If so, you might be the perfect fit for our Lead Developer role.
You will be responsible for:
- Work on web and software development projects within different disciplines which influences multiple areas of the business
- Work closely with Product Managers and other stakeholders to develop the technical design and solutions
- Be an integral part of the lifecycle of software or web development
- Analyze, code, test, implement and update existing or new software and web applications to find solutions to the current company's technology needs
- Provide solutions to technical difficulties and complex issues that might affect various fields and subject areas simultaneously
- Coordinate with other team members and provide the tangible end product
- Mentor other peer engineers with workflow and complex software solution buildings with your skills and experience
- Build a strong development team and ensure that adequate resources are available to conduct projects
- Bachelor's degree in computer programming or any other related field
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- You're a problem-solver with exceptional analytical skills and reasoning
- You have experience leading, managing, mentoring a team of junior developers
- Expert knowledge of REST API, OO PHP, Laravel, automated testing and ci/cd
- Familiar with Linux
- Senior professional experience in coding and database management
- Must be fluent in English, French considered an asset
- We offer an attractive salary with various advantages
- You will be part of a company with lots of opportunity for growth
- You will be working in a flexible environment
💡 About the Loyaltek Group
At the Loyaltek Group, we're dedicated to helping people benefit from a better financial system. Whether you work with our acquiring and issuing specialist Paynovate, use Loyalpay as your payment solution partner, run gift card campaigns with Giftify, or choose Fintronik for corporate cards and payment processing, the Loyaltek Group is here to process funds the best way possible: easily, efficiently, securely.