💳 About Giftify
Giftify is a proud FinTech/MarkTech scale-up leader in turn-key Gift Card solutions for Shopping Centres across Europe.
Through our Gift Card products, our passion is to bring efficient and innovative solutions to allow Shopping Centres and Retail Parks to raise and revolutionize their marketing strategy 'one gift card at at time'.
📋 Job Brief
The Loyaltek Group is looking for a Chief Operating Officer to join our wonder-team to lead them and help them keep up with our constant growth and evolution 🚀
As our new Chief Operating Officer for the gift cards division, you will be responsible for maintaining the operations in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. The COO plans, coordinates, directs, and designs support, implementations and operations -related activities of the organization, as well as provides administrative direction and support for daily operational activities.
Design and implement business strategies, plans and proceduresSet comprehensive goals for performance and growthOversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Support & Operations, Implementation etc.)Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedicationEvaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metricsWrite and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importanceAssist the CEO in fundraising venturesParticipate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)Manage relationships with partners/vendors
Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant roleDemonstrable competency in strategic planning and business developmentExperience in fundraising will be a plusWorking knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metricsWorking knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS OfficeOutstanding organizational and leadership abilitiesExcellent interpersonal and public speaking skillsAptitude in decision-making and problem-solvingBSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
☕ What we Offer
- A competitive salary for Junior profiles 💰
- Extensive on-the-job coaching and training with clear areas of responsibility 💪
- A flexible but fast-paced work environment with the possibility to work remotely from home at later stages 🏡
- If you love working from the office, ours is located in the heart of Brussels, only two steps away from Central Station 🚆 We are on the 7th floor and have the most amazing rooftop with the best view of Brussels 🤯
- A group health insurance (DKV) and a hotline available for both you and your family for free consultations with a mental health specialist 🚑
- Language Courses for any level in French, English, Dutch, Italian, Spanish... 👨🏫
- Access to the Loyaltek Academy: group courses around well-being at work, business development, account management, marketing... and much more to come 👨🚀
- Meal vouchers 🍽️
- Tons of get-togethers: team building, monthly after-work parties... 🥂
- Career development and growth opportunities: Internal mobility is the best mobility 🚀
💡 About Loyaltek Group
At the Loyaltek Group, we're dedicated to helping people benefit from a better financial system. Whether you work with our acquiring and issuing specialist Paynovate, use LoyalPay as your payment solution partner, run gift card campaigns with Giftify, or choose Fintronik for corporate cards and payment processing, the Loyaltek Group is here to process your money the best way possible: easily, efficiently, securely.