💳 About Paynovate
Paynovate is a proud FinTech/Electronic Money Institution scale-up provider in payment solutions for merchants across Europe.
With over a decade of experience in the issuing, acquiring, and payments technology sector, our mission is to make funds collection simple, secure and trusted.
📋 Job Brief
Paynovate is looking for a DevOps join our wonder-team to help them keep up with our constant growth and evolutions 🚀
As our new DevOps you will work collaboratively with your peers and a team of highly skilled Developers & QA Engineers.
In this position you'll be responsible of the design and maintenance of the infrastructure. You will be in the driving seat to manage software developments and releases to ensure all project deliverables and milestones are met.
- Design and develop infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines for a variety of services.
- Cooperate with developers and QA engineers to solve problems that arise during service operation.
- Investigate incidents and tackle problems related to services.
- Managing the databases.
- Setup modern security practices for all the steps of the software development/delivery process.
Security and Compliance are key to what we do:
- Develop and implement software and services that meet international standards like PCI
- DSS, and European regulatory requirements.
- Working closely with the Security/Compliance teams (Security & Privacy)
- 3+ years of Hands-on experience in at least one major public cloud platform (preferably
- 3+ years of experience with IaC such a Terraform (preferred).
- Experience with Python/ PowerShell / Linux shell scripting (bash) and automation.
- Experience implementing CI/CD for code and infrastructure with Git, Docker, and Jenkins pipeline.
- Understanding of TCP/IP Networking, routing, and VPN technologies.
- Experienced with enterprise-level networks including basic protocols, routing, and switching.
- High level of problem-solving skills and debugging of high-complexity systems
- Payments,core banking, risk, or other fintech experience.
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree.
- Excellent knowledge of systems (Linux, windows), networking (DNS, routing)
- Excellent programming skill in scripting languages like Bash or python.
- Previous work in FinTech will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must be flexible and willing to work out of hours for emergency support.
- A team player willing to share his knowledge and help to promote team members.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, and time management.
☕ What we Offer
- You will be part of a company with lots of opportunity for growth
- You will be working in a flexible environment
💡 About Loyaltek Group
At the Loyaltek Group, we're dedicated to helping people benefit from a better financial system. Whether you work with our acquiring and issuing specialist Paynovate, use LoyalPay as your payment solution partner, run gift card campaigns with Giftify, or choose Fintronik for corporate cards and payment processing, the Loyaltek Group is here to process your money the best way possible: easily, efficiently, securely.