We are on the hunt for a Junior Marketing Officer to round out our Marketing team - is this you? Our new colleague will work collaboratively with all sales and product departments across the Loyaltek Group. We're an ever-evolving Fintech, with a young team and a clear vision. With your passion for all things marketing, you'll be the supportive right-hand to our Global Marketing Manager.
You will be working closely with our Global Marketing Manager to help run and innovate our marketing plan + strategies from A-to-Z:
- Take responsibility for Community and Reputation Management
- Social Media: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook
- Google My Business
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Research and Demographics Studies
- PR responsibility
- Gather clippings
- Stay up to date on industry news
- Identify PR partners and opportunities for releases/interviews
- Find opportunities to showcase our brands
- Events Planning Support
- Trade Shows
- Partner sponsorship opportunities
- Brand Management Support, from creating product catalogues to launching some of our companies' new logos
- Email Marketing
- Ownership of designing and pitching newsletters
- Customer Service and Bug/Outage Scripts
- Compiling Bi-Weekly Marketing Reports (Sales) and Monthly Marketing Reports (CEO + Department Heads)
- Data Analytics with Google Analytics, as well as native social and HubSpot dashboards
- CRM Hygiene and Sales Support for HubSpot
- Form Conversion Monitoring and Reporting for HubSpot
- Translation of marketing materials from English to French and/or English to Dutch
- SEO and SEA Support
- Assorted tasks required to keep Marketing and Product up-to-date
- 2+ years of experience in marketing at an SME, start-up, or scale-up: we move FAST at the Loyaltek Group and need someone who can keep up
- Having a degree with a concentration in Marketing, Communications, or Data Analytics is nice but not necessary
- You're a detail-oriented person with strong organisational skills
- You feel at home working with Google Analytics, and are familiar with Social Media Marketing, SEO, SEM, retargeting, and email marketing
- You know your way around HubSpot and are ready to 'wow' us with your tagging and segmentation skills
- You are an autonomous worker, happy to receive a briefing and get on with impressing colleagues with your skill!
- You are a thoughtful multi-tasker: you know how to prioritise your projects by urgency and deadline
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. Basic video editing is a must.
- Must be fluent in French or Dutch with an excellent command of English, other European languages considered a plus
If you're energetic, open, brilliant at organisation, and ready to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty with whatever comes your way… then you're the one we're looking for!
💡 About the Loyaltek Group
At the Loyaltek Group, we're dedicated to helping people benefit from a better financial system. Whether you work with our acquiring and issuing specialist Paynovate, use Loyalpay as your payment solution partner, run gift card campaigns with Giftify, or choose Fintronik for corporate cards and payment processing, the Loyaltek Group is here to process funds the best way possible: easily, efficiently, securely.