We are urgently looking for new talent to strengthen our team.
You will be working with a small informal team developing the APIs and tools that make our business run. Our company is a small FinTech in rapid growth.
What you will do
- Build and provide internal & external RESTful APIs that ensure a fast & frictionless updating of our products.
You will work with
- RESTful APIs
- OOP PHP
- Vue / react
Who you are
- Comfortable in English
- You are passionate about keeping the codebase clean and deliverable
- You are working with PHP for at least 3 years
- You have experience working with or interested in learning Laravel
- You have experience with automated testing
- Flexible hours
- Home office day possible
- Flexible home office days
- Centrally located office next to the central station
- Excellent public transport
- Protected bicycle parking
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to have a company car
- Health insurance
- Meal vouchers
About the Paynovate
Paynovate s.a. is a fully licensed Belgian e-money institution that provides digital payment solutions for B2B across all EEA member states (Single European Passport Policy).
Paynovates infrastructure is PCI certified and we are licensed NBFI by the National Bank of Belgium
Not a remote position