📋 Job brief:
We are looking to hire a talented PHP developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
PHP Developer responsibilities are:
- Build and provide internal & external RESTful APIs that ensure a fast & frictionless updating of our products.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
You will work with
- Laravel /RESTful APIs /TDD /OOP PHP /Vue / react /Git /CI/CD
- Comfortable in English
- You are passionate about keeping the codebase clean and deliverable
- You are working with PHP for at least 3 years
- You have experience working with or interested in learning Laravel
- You have experience with automated testing
💪For this position of accountant (m/f/x), we offer you:
- Flexible work environement (100% remote possible)
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Meal vouchers
💡 About Loyaltek Group
At the Loyaltek Group, we're dedicated to helping people benefit from a better financial system. Whether you work with our acquiring and issuing specialist Paynovate, use Loyalpay as your payment solution partner, run gift card campaigns with Giftify, or choose Fintronik for corporate cards and payment processing, the Loyaltek Group is here to process your money the best way possible: easily, efficiently, securely.