We are on the hunt for a Product Manager to join our product team as we evolve our e-payments services. This new colleague will work collaboratively with all departments across the Paynovate divison. We're an ever-evolving Fintech, with a young team and a clear vision. With your passion for developing smart, user friendly products, not to mention your affinity for optimization and your expertise, you will contribute to the success of our payment division.
- Involvement in all aspects of the product development process including research, design, operational assessment, development, testing and implementation on assigned projects
- Providing input with regard to the overall product strategy
- Being the central point of contact for suppliers during the Product development phase
- Project Management for new Product implementation
- Product testing & reviews
- Elaborate and maintain Product FAQ
- Draft documentation such as processes, user guides, etc.
- First review of Product tickets to check if:
- The request is admissible
- If any information is lacking to allow adequate analysis of request
- Create and assign IT tasks to be executed during weekly sprints
- Create Product document templates
- Documentation review
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for precise summarization and articulation of customer/internal department problems.
- Bachelor degree in IT, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong analytical skills. IT knowledge will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; able to articulate requirements/issues/concerns.
- Ability to successfully plan and execute testing strategies for terminals and Acquiring platform in order to ensure the quality of the products.
- Technical skills and knowledge in Acquiring and terminals business will be considered as an asset.
- Ability to be creative, think outside the box, challenge status quo and seek opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills; required to develop relationships with all members of the team as well as vendors, field partners, clients, and advisors.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage a demanding workload to ensure that all deadlines and mandates are met.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and to adapt to changing priorities.
- Good commands in English (C2). Any other European languages are considered an asset
💡 About Loyaltek Group
At the Loyaltek Group, we're dedicated to helping people benefit from a better financial system. Whether you work with our acquiring and issuing specialist Paynovate, use Loyalpay as your payment solution partner, run gift card campaigns with Giftify, or choose Fintronik for corporate cards and payment processing, the Loyaltek Group is here to process your money the best way possible: easily, efficiently, securely.